MeasureCamp Czechia and Covid-19 situation
Current situation is not easy for us. With government restrictions changing every few days we are now still deciding about the best way, how to bring to you valuable and safe event.
Right now, our plan is:
- August 5th – we will decide, if MeasureCamp Czechia 2020 will be held as a physical meetup or virtual one
- to help us decide, we will send out a survey to the last years attendees (approx. 700 people)
- right after the decision, we will inform you about tickets releases, check Tickets page
- if we decide for physical event in Brno, virtual event will be prepared as a backup
- in the case of virtual event, we will approach our sponsors individually and talk to them about a lower sponsorship or donations of collected money to charity
- we are still looking for few more sponsors
- to run physical event we need roughly 200.000 CZK (~8.000 EUR)
- till this date, we have put together about a half of this amount
Thanks for your support. See you in September, physically or virtually.